USA Hispanic Educational Ministries facilitates and supervises ministerial formation, educational preparation and continued education to the Latino and/or Spanish speaking constituency of the Church of God in USA and Canada. In its role of directing a wide range of educational opportunities at all levels, USA Hispanic Educational Ministries provides a multiplicity of contextualized delivery systems to equip and enhance the ministry training and enrichment of pastors and laity who want to grow in their effectiveness as disciples and leader-servants in Christ.
The following programs are available in Spanish language through the Hispanic Educational family of services:
- Calling And Ministry Studies (CAMS)
- Ministerial Internship Program (MIP)
- Certificate in Christian Ministries (through Hispanic Bible Institute)
- Certificate in Bible and Theology (through Hispanic Bible Institute)
- Certificate In Ministerial Studies
- Diploma in Wesleyan Pentecostal Ministry (a program of the Pentecostal Theological Seminary–Center for Latino Studies)
- Bachelors degree in Ministerial Leadership (online through Lee University, Division of Adult Learning)
- Master in Latino Studies/Church Planting (in development through the Pentecostal Theological Seminary Center for Global Ministries)
USA Hispanic Educational Ministries’ main educational venue is comprised by the Bible Institutes operating in 106 church-centered locations throughout North America. It offers practical training provided by qualified and experienced teachers.USA Hispanic Educational Ministries organizes FIEL USA and cooperates with FIEL International which forms a symposium of theological reflection giving attention to contemporary matters confronting the church.
For more information visit www.usameh.org.
If you want to request a transcript of credit for the Bible Institute (USA MEH), please access the following link: https://usameh.org/transcripcion-de-creditos/