Calling And Ministry Studies Applicants Who are Requesting Records of Their Proficiency Studies in CAMS
To produce your study record, the following items must be completed. The Tennessee High Education Commission, which regulates the School of Ministry requires the follow:
- Download and review the School of Ministry catalog.
- Send your official high school transcript or GED equivalency to the School of Ministry registrar at:
School of Ministry
Church of God International Offices
P.O. Box 2430
Cleveland, TN 37320-2430
- Complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Review, sign, and submit the Credit Transfer Disclosure.
- Review, sign, and submit the Pre-Enrollment Checklist.
Once the above items have been received by the School of Ministry, the registrar will notify you about the next step to complete.
When the above items are completed, you will be enrolled in the School of Ministry and will not be requested to complete the above items again.
If you have any questions, please contact the School of Ministry Registrar at email@example.com or at 423-478-7196.