In order to gain access to the course, Learning About Church and Personal Finances, you’ll need to complete the application steps below.
The application to the School of Ministry is easy and includes these six simple steps:
- Complete the Lilly recipient student profile.
- Download and review the School of Ministry catalog.
- Send your official high school transcript or GED equivalency to the School of Ministry registrar at:
School of Ministry
Church of God International Offices
P.O. Box 2430
Cleveland, TN 37320-2430
- Complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Review, sign, and submit the Credit Transfer Disclosure.
- Review, sign, and submit the Pre-Enrollment Checklist.
Once we have received all the above forms and documents, your application will be reviewed. When you are approved for enrollment, you will be sent further instructions on how to create an account and enroll in your course.
Then, you will be on your way to further prepare for the calling on your life.
If you have any questions, please contact the School of Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 877-344-0488.