In order to gain access to the course, Learning About Church and Personal Finances, you’ll need to complete the application steps below.
The application to the School of Ministry is easy and includes these six simple steps:
- Complete the Lilly recipient student profile.
- Download and review the School of Ministry catalog.
- Your high school must send an official copy of your high school transcript, or your state GED Office must send an official copy of your GED equivalency to the School of Ministry registrar at the following address:
Church of God School of Ministry
P.O. Box 2430
Cleveland, TN 37320-2430
- Complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Review, sign, and submit the Credit Transfer Disclosure.
- Review, sign, and submit the Pre-Enrollment Checklist.
Once we have received all the above forms and documents, your application will be reviewed. When you are approved for enrollment, you will be sent further instructions on how to create an account and enroll in your course.
Then, you will be on your way to further prepare for the calling on your life.
If you have any questions, please contact the School of Ministry at email@example.com or at 877-344-0488.